Sometimes there may be certain items in your images that you’d like to remove. It could be a glaring date stamp in a photo, an object that is in the way, or even a person who you don’t want to be included. If you feel your image or photo would be improved by removing some part of your photo, it is possible to do so with a bit of editing.
Although you may feel that removing items from an image sounds complicated, with Movavi Photo Editor it is actually fairly easy and won’t take long. In fact you could start right now if you feel like it, and all you need to do is follow these steps:
- Launch Movavi Photo Editor.
- Click on the ‘Browse for Images’ button and select the image that you want to edit.
- Open the ‘Object Removal’ menu near the top.
- Select the ‘Brush’ tool on the right side, and use it to paint over the item that you want to remove as precisely as possible.
- Click ‘Start Erasing’ to remove the item.
- Use the ‘Stamp’ tool to cover up any imperfections.
- When you are satisfied, click ‘Save as’ to save the image.
In some cases you may not be able to highlight the item that you want to remove as precisely as you would like, in which case you could try using the ‘Magic Wand’ to select it instead. Essentially that is how to remove text from a picture using Movavi Photo Editor, and the same applies to any other elements you wish to delete.
While removing unwanted items can improve your images, the best results are often obtained by editing other areas as well. Rest assured Movavi Photo Editor has all the features you need, and you can use it to improve the image quality, insert customizable text, apply effects and filters, give people a digital makeover, replace the background, and much more.
Assuming you spend a few minutes experimenting with these features you should be able to figure out how each one works and can then apply them to your image. With a bit of creativity and some trial and error you’ll soon see how Movavi Photo Editor can help you to make sure your image turns out perfectly by the time you’re done.